We are looking for a SEO STRATEGIST
Are you passionate about launching new products and services that are essential to millions of users in their day-to-day life, all around the world?
Moelia promotes passionate projects and makes them profitable.
Check out our site: http://www.moelia.com
Moelia is seeking to fill some key positions in our new office in P.T. Fuente Alamo in Murcia and we are looking to fill them as soon as possible.
As part of the Marketing team, the SEO strategist will be responsible for:
- SEO strategy and initiatives.
- Online marketing research to study the profitability of Moelia new products
- Development of high level, comprehensive search strategy for clients, including but not limited to:
- Keyword research, focusing on high volume and long tail keywords.
- On site and off site optimization for SEO campaigns.
- Providing top level strategy for page tags and structure.
- Providing recommendation for page optimization in addition to content, completes technical SEO audits of client sites
- Providing recommendations to team on the most relevant and SEO impacting social media sites
- Online marketing plan and its implementation.
- Performing opportunity identification, backlink analysis, link exchange, and optimization.
- Active participation in reporting and analysis. Reports from web analytics data. ROI and KPI’s
- Monitoring day to day performance of assigned SEO campaigns to offer insight, work on optimizations and communicate
opportunities for growth.
- Creating scalable content creation strategies that can be replicated across mid- low tier advertisers.
- Analysing new trends and makes quick decisions about how to translate new industry trends into workable solutions.
- Providing search best practices and recommendations for new products and emerging channels, i.e., mobile and social media.
- Educating team on best practices and overall SEO knowledge
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and proactive and possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple marketing
projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a SEO strategist to work for an international company on innovative technology projects for the
global market from Moelia headquarters in Murcia region, Spain.
- English (at least B2).
- Experience creating and executing innovative online marketing strategy
- 3 years of relevant Search Engine Optimization and Advertising experience.
- Solid working knowledge of search marketing fundamentals (SEO, SEM, Social, Email) with search engine optimization (SEO) tactics in
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics software (Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience with customer engagement strategies
- Ability to communicate at all levels, internal and/or external users, customers, peers, supervisors. Both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things related to technology and internet.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Customer focused. Comfortable in client-facing role
- Result oriented (problem analysis and problem-solving)
- Team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
Previous experience executing SEO campaigns for large brands/sites
Experience of international environments.
Knowledge of HTML required. CSS, Java-script, Flash, AJAX and/or other rich media technologies
Knowledge of scripting languages (.php,.aspx, .jsp).
This is a junior position; we’re looking for somebody highly motivated and qualified with marketing knowledge eager to gain experience
working for an international company and who can make a significant contribution to Moelia. You must be able to demonstrate success in
your career to date and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver spectacular results.
Start Date: Immediate
Moelia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
REFERENCE: SEO Strategist